Wednesday, 19.04.2017 10:00
1. Time for declarations outside the agenda,
2. Time for parliamentary questions,
3. Interpellation of the Kosovo Prime Minister Isa Mustafa, at the request of MP Donika Kadaj-Bujupi, supported by 15 undersigned MPs, on the issue of the use of coal and the Sibovc mine,
4. Interpellation of the Minister Blerand Stavileci, at the request of the MP Visar Ymeri, supported by other 15 undersigned MPs, regarding the privatization contract of the Company for Energy Distribution,
5. Parliamentary debate as per the request of MP Teuta Haxhiu, supported by 9 other undersigned MPs, regarding the implementation of recommendations of Ombudsman by the Government of the Republic of Kosovo,
6. Parliamentary debate as per the request of MPs Bekim Haxhiu and Xhevaire Izmaku, supported by 8 other undersigned MPs, regarding the violation of the rights of employees in Kosovo.