Committee on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Missing Persons and Petitions
1. Adoption of the minutes from the previous meeting,
2. Review of the draft law for Child Protection,
1. Reporting in the Committee regarding the implementation of the National Strategy on the rights of Persons with Disabilities in the Republic of |Kosovo 2013-2023 Invited are: Skender Reçica - Minister of Labour, Shyqiri Bytyçi - Minister of MEST, Uran Ismaili - Minister of Health and the organisation'' Kosovo Disability Forum ‘'.
2. Adoption of the minutes from the previous meetings,
3. Consideration and approval of the Report with recommendations in monitoring the implementation of Law no. 05/L-21 on Protection from Discrimination,
4. Any other business.
1. Consideration and adoption of the Report with recommendations for oversight of the
implementation of the Law no. 05 / L-21 on Protection from Discrimination. (Invited Ombudsperson Mr. Hilmi Jashari).
1. Consideration in principle of the Draft Law on Petitions,
2. Consideration and adoption of the Report with recommendations for oversight of the
implementation of the Law no. 05 / L-21 on Protection from Discrimination,
3. Any other business.
Meeting of the members of Committee on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Missing Persons and Petitions with Mr. Robert Gajda, Commissioner for the Protection from Discrimination in the Republic of Albania, will take place on Monday, 24th of September 2018 at 15:00, in the Assembly building, room N302.
|Mexhide Mjaku - Topalli|
|Luljeta Veselaj - Gutaj|