Committee on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Missing Persons and Petitions
1. Adoption of the minutes from the previous meeting,
2. Discussion in the Committee regarding the issue of Missing Persons after the Summit held in London. Invited: representative of the Governmental Committee on Missing Persons,
3. Meeting in the Functional Committee with the group of students from Italy and representatives from Italian KFOR,
1. Discussion in the Committee regarding the existing youth situation who work in private sector. Invited are: Skender Reqica, Minister of Labour and Social Welfare and Basri Ibrahimi, Chief Inspector in the Labour Inspectorate,
2. Consideration of the Draft Law no. 06/L-084 on Child Protection,
1. Public hearing on the monitoring of the implementation of the Law no. 05/L-021 On the Protection of from Discrimination.
1. Discussion concerning the progress of the process for the verification of the sexual violence victims status as well as the distribution of the pensions. Invited are: Governmental Commission for the Admission and Verification of the Sexual Violence Victims Status, Kosovo Rehabilitation Centre for Torture Victims and Agency for Gender Equality,
2. Any other business.
1. Adoption of the minutes of previous meetings ,
2. Discussion in the Committee regarding the government's decision of the establishment of technical group which aims to propose Kosovo Energy Corporation New Mining Development , Invited : ValdrinLLuka- Minister of Economic Development, AlbenaReshitaj- Minister of Environment and Spatial Planning, Bedri Hamza -Minister of Finance , HilmiJashari- Ombudsperson as well as the representatives from Hade village;
3. Notification of the Functional Committee regarding the consideration of the Petitions from the Working Group ;
4. Any other business.
|Mexhide Mjaku - Topalli|
|Luljeta Veselaj - Gutaj|
|Albulena Balaj - Halimaj|